Flashwidgetz



Friday, June 29, 2012

Making Improvements Inside And Out

Summer time is diet time! In reality this is my very first diet/workout plan. My plan you ask? I have none lol. I think this is true for most people. that everyone comes to a point in which they say "Okay I need to something about my weight". I am not proud to say that my reason is plain and simple. Vanity. 


The reason I say it was because of vanity is because my main goal was just buy new clothes. It sounds horrible but its pretty much true. I was at work one day and the the cutest top ever but when I tried it on it just didn't look right. I could get all defensive and say that it was because the tops was a jrs top but that is just an excuse. The problem was not the top, it was me!


Right now my logic is pretty simple. Get more active and eat less junk food ( I say that as I enjoy a Starbucks Passion Iced Tea with a Sausage Sandwich lol ).  The reason I have decided to blog about it is for the motivation. When I read other blog post about people who are tying to loose weight I feel compelled to write something to keep pushing them on. My goal is to summarize my weeks success and failures. I will try to include pictures and videos for you guys :)


I wrote this ^^ Tuesday after I did some stairs at Communication Hill here in San jose. My goal is to loose two pounds a week so wish me luck my lovelies!


The base of Communication Hill .. 

Week 1 - 192.6

I also bought a bunch of work out clothes since one of my excuses was that I had no clothes to workout in .. interested in a haul?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment